Yeah- I know it was like a week ago, but I've been gone. Not like there is all that much to share about our Holiday. I was pretty busy packing and getting ready for the trip. We did manage to get a bike ride in with the new trailer (I love this thing) before the THUNDERSTORM hit. Yes, that's right. it rained on our festivities. Most of our friends still braved the wet ground for fireworks, but I wasn't up for it. I thought we'd head to bed early to get a good night's rest before the drive. Only I forgot how people are out here with fire crackers. I'm not kidding they were going off ALL NIGHT. I was trying so hard to ignore them and get to sleep. I'd think, if I fall asleep now, I'll get 6 hours... now 5... and so on. Do you think I was a little nervous about driving by myself 8 hrs with two kids?
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














3 comments:
We were on the same wavelength on fourth of july. We rented bikes and pulled the kids in a bike trailer. It was a long journey, 20 miles, and the first time we had been biking in years. Our bodies didnot work normally for a few days afterward.
I'm sure Greg loves having that Trailor for the boys since he loves riding so much!
I have always wantend a bike trailor but we have to many kids and no bikes. It looks like your boys love being in it.
Post a Comment