The boys were extra sweet for my Birthday! The night before Greg and Brody blew up a bunch of balloons and put up streamers. I almost think the best part of the whole day was watching them play with the balloons. They were hilarious! Brody had picked out an AWESOME lightning McQueen car as my gift, of corse he hoped I would share. He woke up at 6:45 wanting to open presents, like it was Christmas or something. Tate even seemed to know what was going on. He came and gave me extra loves all throught the day. Greg took work off early to spend time with us and he even made me a cake. That evening we went to dinner and to see Ratatouille. This was Tate's first time at the theater. He did great, althought I think it was good that there was no one else at that showing. We had it all to ourselves so the boys could walk around when they got restless. We came home and played with the balloons some more. It was a great day and I thank my boys(and everyone else) for making me feel so special.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
BiRthDaY!
Posted by Melissa at August 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














11 comments:
Happy Birthday! Aren't birthdays so fun, especially when you celebrate them with your family? Your little boys are so cute in the video. I love that Brody got you a Lightning McQueen car. That's funny.
What a fun party! Happy birthday.
I hope you had a great day! Wish we could go to claim jumper to celebrate! Sounds like Greg did a great job of making you feel special! O and of course the boys they were a big help too! Love ya and miss ya!
Happy Happy Birthday Missy. I love the pics and I love that Brody got you what he wanted, isnt that great? Hope you had a great day!
Hi Missy! Happy belated Birthday! Just found your blog and wanted to say hi! Hope you're well, and I can't believe your guys are so big!! Say hi to your mom for me too! Take care, Stacey Crewse
Happy Birthday! It's wierd that even though we get 1 year older we sure do not feel like we are getting closer to 30!! I can't believe how old your kids are, so grown up!
SO cute, I love that video. I love your gifts from your boys too, what a great memory. How fun to go to a movie. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Glad you had a good day.
How lucky are you! See, some benefit to being the only girl in your family - sweet pampering. Happy Birthday!
Your boys are too cute and it looks like thay have great little personalities. Today is my birthday and Dani isn't showing me as many favors as your boys did to you. She is just getting over being sick and is a little cranky. Oh well, it makes my day just to have her here - the little cutie.
Wow, lightning McQueen and Ratatoille, huh? How old are you?...oh yeah, you have two kids! Haha. I am sorry I missed your birthday! I am so bad with that but am trying to get bette.r
Happy late b-day. Looks like you were well taken care of.
Post a Comment