Tonight we went to Brody's meet the teacher at his pre-school. He was asking me all day if it was time to go to school yet. He is so excited! It was a little overwhelming to have all the families in the little classroom. We did have a minor break down over sharing cars, but I think he is going to do great. We don't start till next week so we have a little more time to talk about sharing... wishful thinking I know.
I'm already getting into the "school Mom" role and signed up to help out in class and with parties. I even think Greg got into the whole thing. He played and colored with Brody in his class. I had my camera, of corse. We were total first timers! I almost cried (a happy cry) as I looked at his schedule and saw that they'll put on a Christmas program! How did I get so old that my kid is going to school and putting on Christmas programs? I vividly remember my kindergarten program. I am so proud of what a sweet and brilliant boy he is. I can't wait to see what this new experience will bring.
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Meet the Teacher
Posted by Melissa at August 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














7 comments:
How exciting and sad at the same time. He looks so grown with his backpack on. Time flies. I am sure he can't wait to start school .
p.s. I finished book 1 in 3 days now on to the next.
Missy how cute! I cant believe that he is in preschool already!
That is so exciting...I love that a Christmas Program is what made it all so real....I know I am going to be the same way! Good luck...he's a cutie!
I love your blogs new look. Very haute.
Wow! School! You're a good mom -- I'm not putting Jackson in preschool until next year (4). I figure he only needs one year of it before kindergarten. You'll have to tell me what you like and dislike about the school, teacher, etc.
Sooo cute! I'm glad you took your camera.
What cute pics, he is going to have so much fun in preschool and it will be a nice break for you. How often does he go? I am going to be just like you when Brooklyn starts school, it already makes me want to cry thinking about it and she is only 3!
Hey stranger! Brody looks so cute on his first day of school! Enjoy this time when he'll let you fix his hair and dress him fashionably, because that will soon change in a year or two!! Well, maybe. Anyways. Let's see if we can get another play group together this week. I miss it. :(
I LOVE your layout! You guys are such a cute family! I love back yo school events!
Post a Comment