Tuesday, February 26, 2008

BRODY IS 4!

Last Tuesday was Brody's fourth Birthday!



I had so much fun looking back at these pictures. My baby has become a little boy so fast! The picture of him with his "Big Brother" shirt is just crazy to see. He was still so little, but he and Tate are best friends now and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Brody is so sweet to Tate and he loves to play with his baby. Here are some other FUN facts about Brody. He likes wearing his glasses-They are broken right now, typical. Brody is doing great in school and is even pointing out commas as we read stories together. He still loves to play cars and make them crash, that's his favorite. He is a good friend and loves to be around other kids. He loves to make you laugh! I think we have a future class clown in our midst. He has started quoting movies now... I am so proud! He has a crush on the Little Mermaid ( and I'm pretty sure it's because of her swim suit- I'm in trouble!) Every morning with out fail he comes to me and first thing he asks for is (warm) "lemon -honey juice". I made that for him once when he had a sore throat, now he loves it and wants it everyday. I know- It's a little strange. Brody has an AMAZING memory. His reasoning and comprehension are way beyond his years. I often have to remind myself that he is just a little kid. He is SO smart! He is such a joy to be around, there is NEVER a dull moment with Brody.
Happy Birthday Buddy! (To which he'd say- "My name is not Buddy!"(from the Incredibles. His first movie quote)
We love this KID!

5 comments:

Sarah Sedgwick Anderson said...

Happy Birthday Brody! Wish we could be at the party.

Leslie said...

Hooray! I cant believe they are 4!! I love that picture of the two of them in Olivias bed. Sooo cute! I want my two DOLLARS!!!( i mean my cds:)

Kyle said...

Happy Birthday Broday! Our boys are so close in age..reading this made me think that if they knew each other they would be friends...if only we lived closer to eachother!
Don't worry about Ariel...Ben has had a crush on Jasmine for years...she dresses pretty risque herself :)

Kyle said...

Okay...I should proofread before I publish...sorry I spelled Brodys name wrong...I'm an idiot!

Mad Queen said...

Happy BIRTHDAY MR. BRODY! What a love he is... that was fun to see all of his photos in a slide show like that. He was such a smiley and happy baby... much easier to photograph as a baby... total model. But it looks like he is better at the photo thing... that last picture is darling! I think jonas and Brody have a similar fascination with... pretty girls... and "stuff" Jonas wanted to watch a Power ranger movie over and over with a really obnoxious busty chick... finally he told us that is why he likes that movie... PITCH IT! It is gone... bye bye. Oh dear is right.

Fun stuff. Give Brody a squeeze from his Aunt Tracey! Tell him we will come see him in the summer... soon!