SpRInG is almost HERE~ I can't wait!
Here we go!
This week we've had a bit of a teaser. The weather has been BeAuTiFuL three days in a row. I say teaser because tomorrow is calling for more snow( we'll see I don't really believe it). I knew we had to take advantage of this wonderful weather while we had the chance, weather is so random here. So, Thursday we went to the park with some friends. The first park we met at was SO crowed, I couldn't find a place to park my car. I thought it was ridiculous so we drove to another park. That's another thing I LOVE about living here we have great 5 parks with in about 5 miles of each other. This was a good choice- It had just enough kids, but not too many. The boys all had fun playing together.
Brody with Elliot~"They're hiding, they're hiding and no one knows where!"
Playing with a "stomp rocket"
9 comments:
It's not strange to be in love with a store. In fact, you are genetically programed that way. And if you ever shed tears of joy because the produce section in a brand new grocery store is just so beautiful and overwhelming... it's in your DNA.
And then I leave comments and forget that I have, so I look like a moron. It's all good. I love that bookstore though!! Where do you guys live???
Loving the bookstore...so jealous! When I was reading I thought that it seemed like the "youve got mail" bookstore...than you said it too..funny!
Glad you are having nice weather!
I totally want to go check out that bookstore---I love bookstores!
I love the video of the boys on the slide-- watching them have fun together -- Tate folowing Brody's lead was so precious!
And I'm looking forward to going to the bookstore with you-- for "Dennis's" sake I'll bring some tissue! brat!!!
They are so cute. I am glad that it is warming up there for you guys so you can defrost! You should come back down for a visit. It is in the 80s here. There is probably only a few more weeks before it is in the high 90s! Ugh! Spring here is too short!
That is funny, as I was reading your description about the store, I was totally thinking of the You've Got Mail bookstore and then you mentioned it... so cute! I totally want to check this out when we visit you in the summer. We need to talk summer plans before it all escapes us!
love you guys,
Tracey
Melissa! Your boys are too cute! I can't believe how big Brody is. My gosh, time flies!
Why do you always have such the cutest blog backgrounds? Can you teach me how to do that? Email me when you have a chance. linslevi84@gmail.com
I've been wanting to change mine forever now.
Thanks!
Been nearly a month since your last post. Your house had better be REALLY REALLY clean. (mine's not)
Post a Comment