Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day

To start off Mother's Day Greg let me sleep in while he took care of the boys. He looked up a recipe on line for whole wheat waffles and made them from scratch. (I still haven't told him we had a mix for that). It was really sweet.
Tate was excited to see breakfast in bed. I don't think he'd ever thought of that before. He was egar to come and help me eat it. He was so cute, he had to wiggle his chubby legs to be under the tray too.
It was such a pretty day outside, I wanted a picture with my boys. Too bad Brody didn't. The rest of the day was relaxing. Every Sun. night we have "Family Movie Night". I picked Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium and we had a great time watching it with popcorn & M&Ms.
Yesterday Brody's class hosted a mother's day tea party. Brody and I had been looking forward to this for a long time.... Can't you tell by his GREAT smile? Hopefully someday (soon) he'll start posing for pictures again. Anyway- All the Moms came and we had treats, lemonade & tea. Brody especially liked the doughnuts. Then we had story time together and the kids sang songs for us. It was really cute!
This is Brody's girlfriend Avery. He wanted a picture with her in her "cool shirt." But then he wouldn't pose for it. She had a great smile for the first few mins, but Brody wouldn't look at the camera. This is what we ended up with. It's still pretty cute!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Sounds like you had a similar mother's day tea party like we did at Dallin's preschool! Only, I FORGOT MY CAMERA!

Into the Wood's said...

Wonderful pictures!! I'm glad you had such a great Mother's Day! I think you are an AMAZING mother!! Love you

Mad Queen said...

Fun mother's day pictures... did I miss this the first time around? Maybe I got so engrossed in the David stuff I missed these. I love the pictures with your boys.. you are gorgeous. I think no matter what stage your kid is in (likeing to take photos or not) you still TAKE THE PHOTOS because they are capturing the moment... crazy face and all. Perfect.

Happy Mother's Day... you are fabulous.