Monday, July 14, 2008

FAM PICS take 1

About a month ago a dear friend of mine took some family pictures for us. Of corse it was one of those rush rush evenings when you just don't feel in the best mood for taking pictures. We did get a few good ones out of the bunch, but I really wanted a great family shot. It is almost impossible to get everyone looking and eyes open. Forget about smiling, I'd settle for everyone holding still! Anyway- I needed to up-date the blog and thought I'd share what decent shots we did get. Melessa, my friend who took the photos, is so sweet and offered to re-do some. We might just take her up on that.
I do have pics from the 4th and our trip to Utah coming.... Check back to see if I finally get them up!( I know you can't wait!)
Love you all-


20 comments:

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Glad to see you finally posting again. I've missed you so.
The pictures look darling.

Into the Wood's said...

I think these pics are darling! I mean the subject matter is totally cute and the poses are great-- how could you go wrong?

Love you...

Katie said...

Why do you look ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS IN EVERY ONE?! I don't think that is fair! ANyway, they are adorable pictures..

Mandy said...

Well Melessa did a FANTASTIC job! You look MUY BONITA CHICA!!! And those boys of yours are just the cutest!!!!

Mike Steph Brooklyn and Carter said...

missy you look so good, i love your hair! cute family pics, what a sweet little family you have!

The Booher's said...

Hot mama! You look beautiful Missy! And something about Tate looks like my Bella! So cute!

Jenny Lynn said...

Ok first of all, you are gorgeous! and second of all you have the dang cutest family ever. You are like picture perfect all the time!

Melissa said...

OKay- Thanks everyone for the self esteem building. You guys are too nice, I mean that- TOO nice,
but I'll take it.
You know no one likes pictures of themselves.

Mauzy Fam said...

Great pics - you have such a cute family.

Afton said...

Hi Melissa,
I was blog hopping and found your blog. I kept staring at the picture, thinking...I know this girl, who is she? Then it clicked, little Melissa Ostlund! Your family is so dang cute! Those boys are absolutely adorable. I have all boys too. :) Keep in touch.
~Afton (Gardner) Clouse
PS- say "hi" to your mom for me!

The Hall Family said...

I think those pictures look great. Your boys are getting so big!! I hope you guys are doing great. Make sure to let us know when you come back to visit. The other week Briene, Deb and I got together with our kids. It wasn't the same with out you, I miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures turned out great, but I understand when you want the best family picture! I can't believe how big and CUTE your boys are!

k and j said...

Gorgeous family Melissa!

Nate and Lori said...

They turned out pretty good. I tried my hand at taking family photos last fall and was shocked at how hard it was to get the kids to cooperate. I love the colors you chose for your clothes.

Marissa Marie said...

Hey, I was blog hopping too, and I've gotta say you get better looking all the time! Really, you do look great. And congrats on all the running. I've done a couple of races, and it is fun...but it's a lot of work to be in shape enough to run a half! I hope to get in race shape again...someday....

Austin and Whitney Cooley said...

Missy I love these pictures. I feel like it's been forever since I've seen you! It sounds like all is going well and I love your hair, Love ya sis!!

Ginger Rogers said...

GIRL!!!!!! YOU WERE BLESSED WITH PERFECT HAIR!!!!!!!!! WOW!!! You look beautiful! Love you missy! Love, Trisha

Anonymous said...

Wow your family is gorgeous! I have to just say that you are a freakin model. You are beautiful and your boys are so cute!

jacque said...

Cute pics! I love the color scheme you chose for your attire.

Payne Family said...

Cute pictures! You look awesome!