My Mom came to visit a few weeks ago. It was fun to have her here. I love to drive her around and point out why Kansas City is so much better than Salt Lake. (And the only real reason I do that is because she is constantly trying to convince us otherwise. She thinks she can get us to move there..... I don't think so.) Anyway- It was nice having "Nonnie" around. We made yummy food, shopped a little and played with the boys a lot. One place Brody loves to go is called Paradise Park. It's this great discovery play place in Lees Summit. He couldn't wait to take Nonnie there.
We also went to another Pumpkin Patch with Greg. The reason we wanted to go to this one was because it had a train ride. We also got to see an amazing pig race! (Okay totally kidding about the amazing part. But it was fun to watch the boys get excited about the piggies). We had a great time with Mom and like every trip. It ended much too soon!














4 comments:
Wonderful memories! And you really should understand why I promote Utah-- As beautiful as KC is, it's way too far away from those cute babies!!
Wonderful memories! And you really should understand why I promote Utah-- As beautiful as KC is, it's way too far away from those cute babies!!
woops! double click!
I spied Tate's pouty face... so dang funny... where did he come up with this? I don't remember him doing this last summer? Looks like you had a blast with Nonnie. We are looking forward to hanging out with her too for Christmas, but we will miss you guys tons!
Post a Comment