Monday, February 16, 2009

27,000 words

Yeah, I know- It's been a while. I think I just got so far behind I didn't know where to start or how to catch up. Luckily,
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. So instead of writing it all, Here is a little glimpse of what we've been up to the past few months:


I'll really try not to get that far behind again!

9 comments:

Into the Wood's said...

I LOVE them!!

Leslie said...

those are some great pictures. the boys are so stinkin cute and so big. Tate is such a big boy.Thanks for updating:)

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Thank you for updating. I was missing you! Love the pictures. You're family is so darling. We sure love ya'll!

Mad Queen said...

Well, there you are... in blogging world... I don't like Facebook anymore... it keeps me from seeing cool stuff from you. Oh my gosh, love MR. TATE in the snow hat... snow hats on a chubby face is just too cute. ANd then Tate in the box watching a show... he is so funny. I think Brody is more literal like Jonas and Tate has this funny sense of humor. Love the picture of Brody with frosting on his nose and the picture of you helping out in his classroom... festive VALENTINE MOM OUTFIT! You are too cute. love you!.. oh and I had my hair done today and while it is fine, I was missing you... you are the QUEEN of color!

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how big your boys are! Time flies! They are soooo cute! Hope you are doing well and enjoying year 5 in Kansas!

Ellsworth Family said...

Hey guys! Your family pictures are GORGEOUS (am I surprised? No!)! Glad you are all doing well!

Justin, Leta, Isaac, Katie, & Miles Robinson said...

Evans, Evans, Evans,

What a cute little family. Melissa, you look like a beauty Queen. I still think about the day I ran into you at the Children's Museum in Salt Lake. What a coincidence. Are you guys well? It looks like it.

Mauzy Fam said...

Hey Melissa - I'm changing my blog to private. If you'd like an invite email me your address to mauzy@cox.net.
Tamra

Austin and Whitney Cooley said...

Looks like you guys are doing great!! Super cute pics,Love ya :-)