Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Easter Sunday






Although we did have a good time, Easter was not how I had planned. Greg and I both were not feeling well and kept trying to convince the other to take care of the kids. I never had allergies before and I hear this is the place to get them, anyways with early church the Easter Bunny didn't come till nap time. Only I made the mistake of telling Brody he was comming and my usual great napper was not napping! This was not the day to miss a nap. Luckily The Easter Bunny snuk in and out unseen. Also, I wanted to get a nice family shot of us all dress up by the beautiful blossoming trees outside, but due to the fridged weather the blossoms froze and died a few days before (frown). But I was still determind to send my little scavengers out to find a few eggs and get some cute pictures outside. I think our hunt lasted all of 5 mins. They had fun and that's all that mattered.

Oh- I wanted to share an idea. To avoid any "egg hogging" I had the Easter Bunny put the boys initials on their eggs. Brody had fun looking for the B eggs and knew to leave the T ones alone. Learning and candy, I guess it was a good day after all!

No comments: