Greg and I met just over eight years ago through my best friend Briene. At first we were just friends but then we realized there was a reason we liked hanging out with each other every day. I laugh now that I thought we were so alike, we're not. But it's those differences that keep us balanced. Now we have two little boys to add to the fun. I think one of the best parts of parenting is seeing yourself and your spouse in your child. This blog is dedicated to all those fun, silly, crazy and sometimes hard moments. This is the life of Greg and me. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Brody
Brody is a ham. He loves to make you laugh. One of his favorite things is to "crash". He'll crash and laugh all day long. I am always amazed at the things he says. He is so smart and can remember everything. He is five so he can get pretty wild around other kids, but he is a good friend and likes to share. Brody has been a good big brother from day one. He loves to kiss his baby and show him all of his favorite things. If I can get him to act more like his age than a teenager I might be able to keep him under control, but he is starting to reason with me and honestly he makes a good point. I love spending time with these boys they are truly a BLAST!!
Tate
This little guys is so great. He is sweet, smart and most importantly SQUISHY!!! Tate loves to be around people especially kids. His big brother has taught him the joys of cars, trucks, trains and buses. There is never a dull moment in the car with Tate saying, "Oh WoW!, Cool Car"! Tate also loves to be outside. Wether a stroller or bike ride, to play or just escape. If we start to open a door he blots like he's never seen the sun. You might not believe it, but he is fast. He is such a love boy. He waves at anyone passing by and my favorite is his snuggles, sometimes for no reason at all. We love our chubby bubby.
Brody"s quotes..
It's been so hard to keep up on this. Everyday Brody says something funny, I need to keep better track of it. The other day we were reading a book about trucks. On one page there was a crane, a small on and a tall one. Brody says, " That's a REAL tall one! It's so high in the sky it can reach Jesus!"
I've been trying to keep the house extra clean lately. Just getting in the habit of it being clean before bed no matter how tired I am. But I'm afraid of what I've taught Brody. Each time I start picking up he asks, "Who's coming over, Mommy?" Opps! Dose he think we only clean for guests? In my defense this actually happened last week. He hasn't said it this week, so I think he figured it out. We can keep it clean for ourselves too.
Brody wanted to go to the library. I told him I had to get dressed and he needed to play while I got ready. I guess he thought I was taking too long. Ten minuets later he yells from down stairs, " Why you're not getting dressed Mom?" I said I was, then he says with a giggle, " Oh yeah, I was just teasing you!"
While Brody was at school Tate and I went to the store. I got Tate a stuffed animal and had to get Brody something too, so I picked out a book and put it on his car seat. I told him I had a surprise in the car for him. He says, " Is it a car?"-I should have known. "No, It's a story surprise." "Ah man, I wanted a car! Please can I have a car? We can go to Target and get a car, please!" I tried to convince him he would like the book and that not all presents were cars. He continued to whine about a car. Finally I told him I was going to take it back and he wasn't getting any surprise. He calmed down and said, "No Mommy, I'll like the book. It's just..... different."
I am a Human who writes. I'm an Intuitive Empath, Mother of 2 adult boys, completely fascinated with Astrology, Religion, Philosophy, Politics and how those shape and influence Human Nature.
This is a rebrand. If you're first to this scene, Like the rest of the world, Were in a transition from the old to the new. Stick with me, think you'' be really happy if you do.
No comments:
Post a Comment