Monday, May 7, 2007

Fathers and Sons


This weekend was the annual Fathers and Sons outing for our stake. Unfortunalty with the crazy rain we've been having we thought it best that Greg and Brody stay closer to home this year. Not wanting to miss out on any fun, Greg set up our tent in the backyard where He and Brody camped out. They told storys and read books, then went to bed. It was a good idea to stay close, at 1 am Greg decided he'd had enough of the city noise and they came back to their comfy beds. I guess in real camping you don't hear air conditioners, cars and motorcycles racing down the road, or your neighbors' dog barking all night. But they did have fun and Greg can't wait to take both the boys next year.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

K, Melissa he is ALL you! I love it and can't wait to meet your cuties!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Melissa,
Your blog looks great!! And yes, you are now on my friends link. Sorry about that, really. I kept thinking to myself,"I'm missing someone...." and when you said something, I totally felt silly. Of course you would be on my link!! And I even remembered what it was!! Everything is way cute too. Love looking at it. See you tomorrow.

Nat said...

Melissa!
I am so happy to get to see your family! I have been wondering how your move turned out and hoping all was great with you guys. Looks like it is... They are both adorable! When I was still at Mountainside, there was some rumor that you guys moved back to AZ and you wanted to work at another one of their gyms. Silly gossip- but I was hoping it was true... Remember when our boys were just crawling around at the gym together? They are huge!!!

Sarah Sedgwick Anderson said...

Ahh! Remember Brody's first fathers and sons campout was with EVAN! That picture is the cutest!