We had a very low key Memorial Day. Greg started a new landscaping project. He is completly re-doing our front walkway. It is a lot of hard work shoveling and digging and soon we'll be planting. This is all new to us, we spent last night at a garden center getting ideas. I think it will be really fun, I just hope I can keep it up. After working all morning on the walkway, Greg had just enough energy left to wash his car. We all came out to supervise. Brody and Tate really got into it and were pretty helpful. They even washed their school bus. Brody's favorite part was getting the car all soapy. Tate liked the hose. We would spray him and he would run away laughing and then come back for more. They are such silly boys.
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Memorial Day
Posted by Melissa at May 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment