Tuesday, June 5, 2007
Family Pictures
I was so happy with the way Tate's 1 year pictures truned out that we decided to do some family photos. I think these are the first professional pics. we've done since he was born. A lady in our ward took them (www.cynthiaphotos.com). She is amazing, her daughter is at BYU and she dose photograghy as well (plug). It was a lot of fun and I'm so happy to have great family pictures now.
Posted by Melissa at June 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















6 comments:
these pictures turned out fantastic. what a sweet family, and great photography. that reminds me i need to get our pictures retaken. the boys change so fast and the family pictures from last summer look SO old. thanks for posting and see you soon!
Missy those pictures look so cute, I really need to take the time to get some good ones of us taken. I love your hair, it looks great.
WONDERFUL Pictures!! I love 'em!
Melissa, you look FABULOUS!
I love the pictures. I LOVE the black and white of Brody with his glasses. You are beeautiful!
Hi Greg Evans -
This is Tamra (Booth or Larson) Mauzy. I happened to come across your family blog while blog hopping. Your wife and kids are really adorable. Check out our family blog - tamraandjordan.blogspot.com. Looks like your doing great!
Tamra
Post a Comment