I kept seeing all these cute little boys with their short summer haircuts, but I also love the long surfer look. I was so torn on what to do. Obviously I chose to cut it short, I figure it grows, right? Thank heavens for baby einstein for keeping him still while I cut. When I was finished I was so sad because he looked like such a big boy now. It took me about a day to get over it, I couldn't believe I was acting so silly, I mean I cut hair all the time, but this is my baby and he's getting big so fast. I do think it looks super cute and now I laugh that I was so sad.
Sunday, June 10, 2007
Tate's BIG BOY haircut
Posted by Melissa at June 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














7 comments:
he is a cutie! he is lucky to have a mom who can cut hair! btw i love your family pictures!
Love the new do! Did you do it? I tried giving Trey a hair cut today but I couldn't keep him still long enough. I think I got the tail that was in the back and that is all that counts. :)
too cute! Don't they look so much older?! They go from being babies to "big boys" just like that. My boys' hair grows SO fast (ben and i both have fros) so it's an easy decision for us. good job!
I wish I could export you over here to cut Evan's hair. The last one I did was not my best work...
Hey - Tamra again. Thanks for the comment. I'm going to keep up on your blog too. Just wanted to let you know that TJ and his wife LaChae have a blog now too. It's http://tjandlachae.blogspot.com/
Cute boys!!
Tamra
lookin good tait!
Hey! Remember me...Kaylani! I married Jake Mavity and I worked at the joke of a salon called Principles....hahaha! Good to see your pics! I can't believe it's been six years for you two...crazy
Post a Comment