It seems like I just got back. Oh- Yeah, I did. For some reason I decided to cram a years worth of trips into one month. Yes, the boys and I are off on another great escapade. Greg will be joining us before too long. I wanted to leave you with something entertaining to watch in the mean time.
When the boys are out of the bath they love to run around, usually without clothes, and laugh and crash into each other. It is so funny to see. I had to film it. I know the lighting isn't that good, sorry about that, but you can still hear them cracking up at each other. I hope you enjoy and I'll update in a few days!
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Here today Gone tomorrow
Posted by Melissa at July 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














7 comments:
OMGosh...that was seriously sooo funny!! I was dying when I heard Tate's laugh/cackle--hilarious!! Where are you?!?!
What is it with boys and being naked? My boys do that too after their bath, except they like to be stark naked. If Bryce is naked he thinks it's really fun to crawl around really fast laughing. It's so cute. Your boys remind me of mine so much. Just seeing the way they act goofy is just like my boys. It's crazy how I've never met you and don't even know you, but I feel like I do through these blogs! Greg is the only one in your family that I've met. It's kind of crazy! Your family is so cute and I love checking out your blog because there's always great stuff! Isn't blogging the best?
So fun to have two boys to entertain you and eachother!! Very cute, have a great trip. We'll want to see pictures when you get back!! :)
Boys are so funny together. I'm glad you kept it G rated and made sure they had their clothes on!!
Hey Melissa! Remember me, Dyan...or Deedee? Okay, I'm sure you do..but anyway, I'm always checking out your cute blog from Steph's link. It's so fun to see what you're up to and how cute your family is. Your boys are so silly, I love it! How close in age are they? It gets me excited for my little Evan to be able to run around with Kaleb in another hand full of months! I'm sure they'll be causing all the fun mischief your boys do! :)
Thats hilarious! Don't you love brothers! My mom and brothers and staying with Danika and Chris for a couple days in San Fran next week. I told my mom to tell her hi from you :)
I love that video and I can't wait to show it to Dana.
Post a Comment