Sheriff Brody riding on BINGO!
All the Cowboys and Cowgirls
Our friend Anna Heath had a cowboy and cowgirl party today. It was held a this beautiful farmstead not too far from us. We love to go play there, but hadn't in awhile because of the heat. Today it was a breezy 76 degrees, perfect for a round up! Brody was so excited to go play, but mostly he was excited about the cake. My friend Melessa, Anna's Mom, spared no detail. She is amazing with parties. She made all the decorations herself, including these darling vest with sparkly monograms for the girls and stars for the boys. I am so impressed, I have to brag for her. They started the party eating donuts and running around spraying each other with their water guns. Then they got to go on a pony ride! I was so proud of Brody, he loved being on the horse. Finally it was time for cake & ice cream and presents, just what Bro had been waiting for. All the other boys were wandering off, but he was so into the presents. He knew it was a girl party, but was just sure a car or truck would pop out somewhere. It was so nice to be out in this beautiful day. I'm getting so anxious for FALL!Tate & his little girlfriend Izzy
They seriously are in baby love. She is two months older and they have been friends since birth. They always stare and laugh at each other whenever they are together. I found this video to prove it. This was a year ago July. Sorry, It's poor quality. I don't know why, but you can still hear them laughing. It's SO cute!Brody & Sophie- Don't worry Brooklyn & Olivia, he still loves you too!
Saturday, September 8, 2007
Lil' Buckaroos
Posted by Melissa at September 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














10 comments:
So stinkin' cute! I love the video of Tate and his girlfriend. That's cute. The party idea is adorable. How fun for all the kids.
Lucky!! 75 degrees sounds like heaven after our soccer game today in 115 degrees shoot me now!!!! such a cute party and Tate laughing is too freaking funny! I miss you guys ! Isnt it about time for you to come for a visit???
So cute! Wish Evan could be there for more competition!
You moms sure don't mess around. My boys are lucky if I buy them cupcakes for their birthday. She made those vests? Very impressive.
Your boys look darling and you, as always, are the most photogenic person I know. gorgeous.
Oh my gosh, she went all out on that party, how fun! I love attending Birthday parties like that when you don't have to do any of the work but your kids have a blast.
I can't believe the weather is already in the 70's. I am a little jealous but then I remember how cold it can get there and I don't feel so jealous anymore.
Looks like fun, cute pics!
Your boys are so darling! I can't believe how big your little guy is looking - I had to think for a minute who was who! And I love baby love pictures - awesome.
For Adrie's 1st birthday we are having cupcakes... nothing fancy. Maybe when she's old enough to appreciate it we'll do something a little more high-maintenance!
Your Fam is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love that pic of Tate with that little girl, staring at eachother. That is too funny! I loved reading your "tag" list! I love reading about people. Your always so stylish in your pics. Looks like you guys had a blast in Cali, and at the cowboy/girl party :)
What a cool Birthday party. Talk about going all out. Looks like the boys had lot's of fun. Brayden's will be here before I know it.
Okay - I just finished Eclipse and I have to say, just like you I am a follower and I'm Hooked!! I can't wait for #4, but I really do wish Edward would change Bella already - I'd like to see how that all turns out.
I like Jacob and all but I'm more for Edward. I think she'd get over Jacob if she'd just turn vampire and move away (but I guess that would be the end of the story). Jacob makes me mad sometimes so I think he doesn't deserve her in some ways. Just like she doesn't deserve Edward. I don't know where ms. Stephanie Meyers is going with all of this, but I hope the next book is just as good as the others.
I bet Brody loved riding the horse! He and Tate are such cute boys. What material were the vests made of? I can't tell by just looking at the pictures. I may have to copy that idea for one of my kids' parties in the future. Did Melessa also supply all of the cowboy hats, too?! I loved your hair! So stylish. I miss you!
Post a Comment