I had to post these pictures. I'm having a hard time lately keeping my eyes on the road. It is just SO beautiful! I wanted to TRY to capture some of the beauty for my less fortunate friends. ( I'm so nice). Here are just some random shots I took around our neighborhood. Yeah- I was that crazy lady stopped on the side of road with her camera. One thing I really love about our neighborhood is that the streets are lined with these big mature trees. Each season is just so amazing, I LOVE living here!
It's raining LEAVES!
The summer trees
No- It hasn't snowed yet, but when it dose this is what we see down our street
Here are just some random pics from the weekend-
Greg had a fun Birthday. He wouldn't let me throw him a party so I splurged on a german chocolate cake from Dean & DuLuca. It was so awesome - I'll never buy it again! One cake for two people is a bad idea, especially if it's the best tasting cake ever! Needless to say I've been running double duty this week. The boys enjoyed having balloons around again, They popped most of them by jumping on top of them!
On Saturday Greg took a day trip to St. Louis, so the boys and I went to the Circus. Another place I'd never been before.... and now I know why. It was pretty fun, but I have to admit it was a strange crowd. The tickets were free and at intermission our friends and I decided we'd enjoyed our money's worth. We left early while the boys were still happy. It was more fun than I've made it sound. Where else would you ever see a Bear on a motorcycle or walk downstair on his hands?
I just had to add these last few. I loves my boys, they are so cute. Here they are playing outside on a brisk fall day.

















10 comments:
Okay, I was jealous before with the snow but now those leaves...they are RED!! Oh man, what I'd give for a red tree falling in my yard. Enjoy it! :)
Wow, sounds like you had a pretty fulfilling week last week! I'm so jealous. And I'm glad you and Greg were able to get out and go do something with just the two of you. I don't think Chad and I have done that for a few months. We really need to get out though. We should get a baby-sitter and go Christmas shopping for our kiddos!!! Go have a nice warm dinner and maybe end it by seeing a great show. Long day, but would be lot's of fun!
Ummm, I have a confession to make...I too am one of those ladies that stops on the side of the road to take pictures!!! Creepy for sure, but how can you NOT?!?! It is so gorgeous! We have been so lucky to live out here! I'm glad i'm not the only one that does that! ;-)
Those pics are beautiful, I love the color of the leaves! Glad you had a good weekend. The Circus is always fun but I have to agree a little strange, it definitely pulls in a strange crowd but it's fun for the kids. Cute pictures!!!
Hey Missy! Love the pictures! Just letting you know our blog is now private so you will need to sign in to view it. Also can you email us you address for Christmas cards? Thanks and love ya!
NO No you HATE living there! But it really is beautiful. And so are those little boys! I love seeing pictures of them growing up. Blogging is wonderful! Have a great Turkey Day!!!!
We were there with you last year. What, um, great memories. It is very beautiful. I wish we could be there again with you this year. Throw a football, play some bocce, and butter someone's roll for me please.
Those pictures are beautiful. The trees are orange I love it. Cute pics of the family also. Sounds like Greg had a great birthday thanks to his wonderful wife. Sounds loke you did a great job making him feel special.
I know why you did not shop for a turkey... because you get enough turkey from your brother! Nice comment from Glenn. The past is history, the future is a mystery, today is a gift, that is why its called PRESENT. Life in the now man.
Sheesh :)
Um, ooops, that last comment was suppose to end with...
LIVE IN THE NOW MAN.
Oh well.
:)
Post a Comment