All over town trees are covered with ice.
The view out our front window- These pictures really don't do it justice. The ice just sparkles on the trees. The air is still except for the sound of dripping rain. I've never seen anything like this. It's so cozy!
Can't explain much now. The boys are climbing all over me, but I wanted to post these pics of the BEAUTIFUL ice storm we've had this week. There is about a half inch of ice coating almost everything. Thankfully the roads are safe, so we can just enjoy the scenery. But... It is SOO COLD! Our highs have been in the 20s- the Highs!
Also we had our ward party this weekend (as the ice was coming down). Brody got to talk with Santa and told him he wants, "everything!" Good luck with that one, Bro.Brody with some "just friend" girls- Sophie, Mallory & Rylee
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
It's begining to look a lot like ChRIsTmAs!
Posted by Melissa at December 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














10 comments:
The ward party was a lot of fun. Pretty good food too, I guess. And I love how Brody calls Sophie just his friend. He's cute.
What scenery. I hope it warms up a bit for you guys. Stay warm. :)
Holy Cow, that looks so cold! I dont know how you do it. I cant wait to see you in a couple weeks!
Wow! Thats so pretty! I love all of those icicles hanging from the trees...and highs in the 20's thats crazy cold. Your family is really cute!
Wow that is really cool with all the snow. Im glad you guys still have power,that would suck. Your pictures are beautiful, did I already tell you that?? Loved your card!
Hey, tell Greg to bring his softball gear when you guys come to AZ, I expect him to play with the infamous Ideal Cars softabll team....Mark
Love the ICE STORM photos... I totally can relate to trying to take the pictures to catch the "sparkle"... we get those storms in Indiana and I am always sad that the photos never quite do the job... never do the crystalized scene justice. You must need a special lense to capture how amazing it looks. So cool. Love you guys!
Merry Christmas. I loved your christmas card. You should be getting mine soon. ha ha. I'm still catching up from the wedding. Love your pics. Beautiful family. Love the pics of the trees. I would frame some. Gorgeous!
I know how you feel, it hasn't been above freezing for nearly all of December. Hope you guys had a great Christmas. Happy New Year!
Hey guys. I stubbled upon your blog through one of my friend's. Time has flown by, I can't believe you have 2 kids. Your boys are absolutely adorable!!
Post a Comment