Thursday, January 17, 2008

BEaUtiFul bEauTiFuL BeAuTifuL, BEAUTIFUL BOY!

This slideshow is only two weeks late, sorry buddy. But our baby is now 2! Tate has brought joy & adventure from day one. We love him so much. It's so fun to look back at how much he has grown. We love you Tater Tot, Happy Birthday!



Why God made little boys-
God made a world out of his dreams,
Of magic mountains, oceans and streams,
Prairies and plains and wooded land.
Then paused and thought, "I need someone to stand,
On top of the mountains, to conquer the seas,
Explore the plains and climb the trees.
Someone to start out small and grow,
Sturdy and strong like a tree" and so
He created boys, full of spirit and fun
To explore and conquer, to romp and run
With dirty faces, and banged up chins
With courageous hearts and boyish grins.
And when He had completed the task He'd begun,
He surely said, "That's a job well done."
- Arthur E. Knight

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

This slide show is sooooo cute! I laughed out loud at some of the pictures of Tate-- what a Squish... And that poem is really nice- Thanks for sharing ; )
Love you

Mauzy Fam said...

He is so cute!! Happy Birthday Tate! I love the Little boy poem - I'm going to have to steal that one.

Nunes Family said...

Cute pictures! Your poem you found is way cute to. Hope he had a very fun birthday.

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

What a sweet sweet boy!!! He hasn't changed one bit. You can totally tell that was him as a baby. He is too cute. We love you too Tater Tot. Happy Be-lated Birthday. Sorry we missed the special day.

Angela said...

I love that poem! Very true. Boys are so fun. Cute slideshow too.

Nate and Lori said...

How fun that you know the Goffs. Steve and April lived in our old neighborhood and we were in the same ward. They are so fun!

The Booher's said...

It was so fun to see you guys! And Bella cant wait to meet you. Are you coming for the reunion? See you there if you are. You probably already told be but I will blame it on postpardum amnesia!

Jeremy & Echelle Slade said...

I love your blog!!! Looks like a lot of fun!

Mad Queen said...

Hey, love the valentine paper... you are too cute and themey for words. You know I am a sucker for being festive. Too cute. Love that beautiful boy... he is a love bug. I wanted to see more photos on his slide show though. Did you know you can now do 25 photos on photobucket? A very nice improvement from the 10. Love you! Happy Birthday Tater Tot.

Leslie said...

What a stinkin cutie! We need another little chubby Evans baby????????

Dyan said...

Don't they just grow up so fast? It's so fun! Looks like you had a great christmas and trip out to AZ to see the fam!

Kyle said...

Hi Melissa...
I started a blog (finally). Yeah! Our blog address is
bensonandkyle.blogspot.com

Kyle

Sarah Sedgwick Anderson said...

Happy Birthday Tater Tot! What a squish.