
4 8 15 16 23 42
"God Loves you as he love Jacob"
The Dharma Initiative
OTHERS
Oceanic flight 815
"Live together or Die Alone"
If these random phrases have changed your life, as they have mine, you have to check out this"awesome blog" (Link to the right). It happens to belong to my brother Glenn who has an amazing mind. He has some great LOST theories that I think are really cool. He really wants open discussion, so check it out and ask questions. I'd love to hear what you think!
Here is a teaser-
The Cosmic Game of Chess
Ben is fighting against the universe – against God – against fate. Like Desmond, he has found a way to “unstick” himself in time and space (“only fools are imprisoned by time and space”). He has a sense of the future, but is not omniscient – he can’t be, because once he makes a move, the universe counters it and things change. Still, Ben has an idea of what is coming – he takes advantage of the things that work for him and tries to change the things that don’t. The universe always course corrects – Ben moves – the universe moves ......Somehow, Ben tricked and imprisoned Jacob and took his power – a power immense enough to bring down Oceanic 815 to get the spinal surgeon to remove his tumor and then fake the wreckage with over 300 dead bodies in the Sunda Trench so people wouldn’t come looking for the survivors .
To read the rest click here-
musings of the red-headed zombies: Ben vs. The Universe: Lost's Cosmic Game of Chess
I love this show!
Namaste
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
I'm LOST
Posted by Melissa at March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














8 comments:
And mom says you are just desperate for my approval...
No you're not.
You just have good taste :)
OK, so I have been reading your blog and not commenting... I admit it!!! But I love to read it and how to start something like that?? Uh, I'm reading about you and your family, is that ok??? I'm not crazy or anything, I swear! :) Anyway, your little family is adorable, and you are just as gorgeous as you were in high school (I hate you!). Anyway, love keeping in touch this way!!!
Namaste
Why are you so un-valiantly promoting your wretched brother's blog? Can't you tell that even he cannot have both spirits with him at the same time? Zombies are definitely of the devil. It's not like ressurection. Resurection is TOTALLY DIFFERENT! He who has eyes to see, let him see (or her). It's not too late for you.
Nice plug Glenn!
I hope people realize this Steven Knudsen guy is a partner on your other, Mormon Folklore blog.
He thinks he can promote his latest post "Totally Different" just because I mentioned your new blog. Honestly, he's a little too self righteous,Most of the things he writes just makes me laugh,
But it is another interesting blog to read, so here's one more plug-
Friends, My brother has ANOTHER blog he writes on at www.mormonfolklore.org -you should check it out.
Okay Glenn, any more & I'm going to have to charge for advertising!
Thanks (I think) but I don't do anything on that blog anymore. It's all brother Knudsen now.
What did you think of Lost this week? I posted my thoughts on teh zombie blog if you want to take a look.
Here's another one for you:
http://stupid-lost-theories.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment