Brody did NOT want to stop for a picture. He wanted to go PLAY!!!
My Mom came to visit about a week ago. We had a great time. It was a rainy mellow week. We didn't get to play outside much, so not too many pictures. We did go to Science City one day. This was the place we had the boys "crazy" Birthday party. It was much more enjoyable this time around. Here are a few highlights-
The rest of the time we spent at pump it up (which drove my Mom crazy, I guess I am just used to chaos) working out at the gym, playing rummy kube & watching Enchanted. She even helped me catch up on housework!!!
Thanks Mom for coming to play with us. We had a lot of fun!














4 comments:
How fun to have your mom come for a week! Looks like you guys had a great time. I love Brody face in the first picture. I love your hair color it looks great on you.
SO fun...I am glad that your mom was able to visit and help you out a little!
By the way, I wanted to tell you that I did like David Cook this week...maybe I am coming around!
Don't you love it when moms come to visit?! What a fun time. And I will have to agree with you about David although the other David is a close 2nd. I will be surprised if Cook doesn't win because he's got the whole package. Archeleta is a little too awkward on stage but his voice is amazing and he is so cute and loveable!
Wow, new hair! Usually you change it to that color in winter... but now it is spring... what is going on?? Are you trying to confuse me? Ha! You look gorgeous as always. Glad you had a nice visit. I love the photo of Tate with the spacey expression and the messy hair... made me lol. And hey, I did not know they had aprons? Are one of those the one I sent you for Brody? I hope so... i would hate to think I got him a creative gift he already had... oh brother. Miss you tons!
Post a Comment