So, I am finding this Blog thing very addicting. I hope the inital excitement will wear off soon. I really liked my naps. But I am having so much fun looking at all your blogs. This link thing is a great idea. Although now I feel all this pressure to sound funny and exciting, escpecially because you never know who will look at this, when really my life revolves around the next LOST episode.(which aires tonight by the way). Anyway- I don't know what my point is here execpt to say this is fun and it's filling the void where my love for scrapbooking used to be. I hope this will be a way for us all to stay better connected.
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














3 comments:
Yeah!! How stinkin cute are your boys? I love it! That place looks beautiful! Keep on bloggin sista!!
Feelinf pressure to be funny? How about feel the pressure to speel chek, too. I suggest typing your message in microsfot Word (it auto-checks for spelling) then paste it in to your comments. That's how I avoid all the miss spellings (and no, I don't mean Tori -- "we have, like, four hundred").
YES!! I am so glad you did it! Personally I love blogging because it forces me to keep a record of us (I am in the process of compiling last year into a blog book from blurb.com)...You will love it too!!
Sarah
Post a Comment