Friday, April 27, 2007

BROTHERS

5 comments:

Jamie & Johnny said...

Hey Melissa and Greg,
It was so exciting to see your comment. I love your blog and you guys couldn't be any cuter! Love the hair color and yes, I miss flipping my hair after you did it. You always did such a good job! Lauren does my hair now and I think of you everytime. Keep us updated. I'm addicted to blogging so I'll comment pretty much on every blog you do. Glad to see you guys are doing so well. :)

Leslie said...

hello you are supposed to post stuff everyday!! dont you know how to blog?????

the Painters said...

Hey guys! I found your blog through Courtney's comments....blogger is sneaky like that....
your family is adorable! Your little boys are too cute. I'm married with 3 boys. The older 2 are my stepsons from my husbands first marriage. They are with us full time. Their mom lives in California. I had my first bio child last year. Love of my life. Hope all is well. I'll be adding you to my links. YAY!

Courtney said...

Ya know I always think of you when I hear any 80's music on the radio, and how you know EVERY SINGLE WORD!
I am so happy you found me! I think about you all the time...glad to know you are doing so well, look so great, and have 2 cutie boys! Boys are the best! I want to see you next time you are in Az...We can do a park day!

Kim Anselmo said...

Wow Greg,
Your family looks great! Hope all is well with you and Melissa. I know it has been a while since we have spoken, but it seems like you haven't missed a beat.

I am down (I live in Minneapolis) in KC at least 3-4 times a year on business. Email me sometime and lets get together,
~Matthew Anselmo

ncmish@ncmish.com