Today is our sixth ANNIVERSARY!! It has gone by so fast. I can remember every detail of our wedding day, It was perfect. But to me our Anniversary isn't just about remembering the day we were married, but all the lessons, the fun and the struggles along the way. (pardon me with my deep thoughts here). I've just been thinking what an accomplishment it is to stay married. Holidays are fun to enjoy, but they come every year with minimal effort. Unfortunatly, the same isn't true about Anniversarys. You have to work every day and every year to make sure there is another one to come. That's why I think it is the most special day to celebrate!
To quote one of my favorite songs, " So many 25ths of December, just as many 4th of July's and we're still holding on together. It only comes down to you and I........ And we're still holding hands when we're walking acting like we've only just met, but how can that be when there's so much history, I guess that's how true lovers can get. Another year has gone by and I'm still the one by your side after everything that's gone by. There's still no one saying good-bye though another year has gone by". I'm sorry for the cheesy post, but I love you Greg! Happy Anniversary!
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Happy 6th!
Posted by Melissa at May 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














8 comments:
Wow! You guys are OLD! Just kidding. I love that you mentioned that Celine Dion song...I always think of you!
OH yea...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Yeah!! Congrats!! We are coming up on our 6th year too..wow, isn't it crazy?!? Well, hope that you had a great day!
That song reminds me of you too. So cute. Happy Anniversay. I can't believe it's been 6 years. Wow!
Congrats on the Anniversary!! I knew it was coming up, because ours are so close together. I'm sorry I totally spaced it. Hope you guys had a fun day. You'll have to tell me about it and we have to talk about LOST! Have a great day.
congrats guys!!
Six years and only two kids?
What's wrong with you guys?
I totally remember your wedding. It was beautiful.
Post a Comment