Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Nature Hike

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Wow, its ugly there compared to AZ! I dont know why you dont come back! He he he, Mark

Leslie said...

He needs to get his own name thingy! I do not say he he ! You are hilarious. Brody is soooo going to marry Olivia. Its so fun to have her in dance and gym. I cant wait for you to have a girl. BTW I love your hair color. I wish you were here to do mine.

Cichelli said...

You are the picture taking queen! I love your hair, and your cute family. When are you coming? We can do lunch at Z'Tejas (yes, they're a client and yes, they're right across the street).

Katie said...

I love the pictures!! Where were they taken..I want to take Luke and the kids there! So cute!

Courtney said...

You guys are so cute! I wish you lived here so I could meet your little boys!

Sarah Sedgwick Anderson said...

The boys are SO cute! I can't believe how old Tate is looking! Where are Brody's glasses? I like your hair.