Saturday, May 19, 2007

We are the Champions!!!




Tonight for our ward activity we had a Pinewood Derby. I thought it would be fun to go hang out, eat food and let the boys watch some good racing. I had no idea that I was married to a former derby champion. (See, we're still learning things about each other)! Greg took this as serious business. I can honestly say that blood, sweat, and tears went into this event, but that's a totally different story. Let's just say Tate is accident prone. Anyway- It all paid off, because we won the whole thing! Yeah!! I had to tease Greg, because he was so intense during the races. It was funny to see, He normally isn't that competitive. On the way home he told me that he is yet to lose a pinewood derby race. Anyone up to the challenge?

4 comments:

Courtney said...

That is funny because I am married to a Pinewood Derby champ too! Apparently we are up for the challenge!

Katie said...

Love your new setup!! It's Great! (I redid mine too--time for a change!) Anyway, I enjoyed the pictures..isn't it interesting how much we keep learning about our spouses? HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

Jamie & Johnny said...

Are we basing this championship from Yuma's Pinewood Derby standards? Ha Ha! Congrats Evan's family. :)

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Okay, tell Greg congrats on the win, man. That is awesome. And p.s., I had no idea that there was a ward party. I'm sad we missed it. Hope Tate is doing better. And by the way, I still need to hear the story of what happened. Talk to you soon.