... And we sing as we go. Well maybe he wasn't singing, but Brody was very excited to help me vacuum. He is all about helping and "doing it myslef, Mommy". He even helped Daddy mow the lawn today. Such a sweet boy. I hope this phase lasts for a while. I wonder how he'd do at windows?
I had to add this one of Tate. We were vacuuming again and he thought it looked like a fun ride, so he came right over and climbed on. He looked up at me like, come on Mom let's get this thing movin!
Friday, May 4, 2007
When we're helping we're HAPPY
Posted by Melissa at May 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comment:
Isn't it funny how much kids like the vacuum?! Jackson has been helping me clean since he was just little, wiping down bathrooms, windows, vacuuming, sweeping... Usually I'm following him and wiping up all his fingerprints, but I love to see this side of him. Hopefully it lasts!
Post a Comment