Greg's work sponsored a Family night at the T- Bones game this weekend. They are our Minor League baseball team. Brody was really excited, but he didn't understand why Daddy wasn't playing. (Greg is on a softball team with some buddies and we go watch his games). He really liked seeing the stadium. They have a little playground for kids and he loved seeing the big men playing baseball. I know Brody wanted to stay longer, that's one strange thing about out here, it doesn't get dark till 9:00. We of corse had to get some treats, blue rocket popsicles and cotton candy. Brody's mouth and hands turned completely blue! Tate was so funny with the cotton candy, he didn't know what to think, he must have thought I had given him lint by the look on his face, but you could definitely see the moment he could taste it. The night turned out to be a fun family date.
Monday, June 25, 2007
T-Bones Game
Posted by Melissa at June 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














5 comments:
That sounds so fun! I can't wait until Landon is old enough to eat popsicles that turn his mouth blue.
you guys are having way too much fun without us!! I want to come to your party in Kansas city! I love all the pictures but it makes me miss you!!
Hey girl
I like the way you did your blog. Cute pictures of the kids. It looks like they had a ton of fun. Talk to you soon!! Love ya
Thanks for your comments! I'll have to try the train thing too. It sounds like a smart idea. I check out your blog all the time. I think your little boys are the cutest - and I love their names. Brody and Tate are original, but not too made up - I like that. The words on the picture is something I coaxed my husband into helping me with. (He's more computer savvy.) We did it in another program called Snag it and then inserted it in the header as a picture. Hopefully you can figure something out that you like. It's fun finding all the things you can do with a blog. See ya!
Tamra
You look absolutely gorgeous! Funny how we can be so old and still look the same (kinda!?) Anyway you and your family are darling and I LOVE the profile pic of you and Greg. Very in-love-looking :) I'm getting into photography so I love to see creative stuff!
Post a Comment