I have totally been a SLACKER!! Sorry, I don't really have a great excuse. I have been busy, but really how hard is this? Not hard. Anyway, This zoo trip was a few weeks ago now. It was the day before Tate's haircut. We went with our friends Kristin,Rylee & Sophie. They had a blast. My favorite part aobut our zoo,(it's a great zoo) is the kanagroos. There is no fence thay just wander around and get very close to you and there are a ton of them. It atcually makes me a little nervous
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Zoo
Posted by Melissa at June 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comment:
I would have to agree about the kangaroos...the first time we walked by them, I about had an accident..
Anyway, we are sorry that we missed you that day--oops! Luke and I ended up going the next day, just to have something to do!
Post a Comment