Friday, September 21, 2007

Sar-a-a-a- a- ah

Brody flirting with Sarah and chasing her with muddy hands!
Sarah, Jane, Whitney & Me

We were so excited for our great friends The Philips to come visit! They moved away last July and we hadn't seen them since. Brody and Sarah had become best little friends. We would ask Brody, who is your girlfriend? And he say Sar-wah. If you asked Sarah, she'd say the same, well Bo-dy that is. (Sorry, Evan. We know she loved you too, but Brody was first).
It seemed like they hadn't missed a beat. They picked up playing just as great as if she'd never moved. They were so little when they met, but became great friends really fast. Sarah was the cool girl thrown in with all these boys around her. She didn't mind playing trucks and cars. She and Brody always had a blast playing together and this time was no different.
Brody was so sad to see her go. " I don't want her to leave. I will miss her".

I loved looking back at these little babies and see how they've changed.
Here are some of their fun memories together.



Sarah & Tate
Brody, Sarah, Abby & Tate
I'm so happy they came to visit. Hopefully it won't be another year till we see them again!

7 comments:

Into the Wood's said...

Loved the pictures! Soooooo cute! It breaks my heart for Brody to have to say Goodbye to his girlfriend again....

Tyson said...

Hey guys! You have such beautiful kids! It's been such a long time since I've seen you two. Brody has sure grown, he was just a a little guy when I last saw him. It looks like you guys are doing so well. Hey if you want you can go to my blog to see what I am up to that way we can keep in touch someway. If for some reason you can't go to it from here go to: tyripley.blogspot.com
Take care fam!

Brooklyn said...

So nice to have fiends visit! You are always going somewhere, or seeing something! I wish I had energy like that! I saw your post about Fiest. I love her. 1234 is super good. I love my moon my man also. Your blog is so cute, and your boys are soooooo handsome!

top knot extensions said...

Melissa, your boys are so CUTE!! I got your comment on our blog. I hope you guys are likeing it out there. It was fun seeing your cute family!!!
Amy

Nunes Family said...

How cute that Brody and Sarah are such good friends. I love all of the pictures of the two of them together.

Mike Steph Brooklyn and Carter said...

Young love is so sweet! Lets see what they think of each other in 5 years!

jacque said...

Melissa, so glad to hear from you. I can't believe how much your kids have grown--such cuties! we'll be able to stay more connected now that I'm an official 'blogger'! Yeah!