Friday, January 11, 2008

Flashback Friday


This flashback is really not that long ago. Last month Brody had his first school Christmas program! He was so cute. The highlight was after the first two songs Brody yelled into the mic, "Mommy clap, You need to clap!" In my defense I was clapping, just with one hand while I was filming.( I'm not a good filmer, sorry. It moves every time I laugh). This song was funny because halfway through they start singing the song in Spanish. You can tell Brody was not too excited about that. He is such a funny kid and I love that he will still sing these songs around the house when he think I'm not listening.
He only sang about half of the songs. The other half he would look around, smile at us and give thumbs up. It was so fun to watch!


Another fun thing from that week was my brother Glenn came to visit us. He and his family are living in Japan for a few years. They were able to come back to states for the Holidays. While Tracey & the kids went to California to see her family, Glenn drove out from Indiana (where there home is) to see us. We had a fun relaxing time. It snowed that weekend which served as a perfect backdrop for our eating, X-box playing, LOST watching and music listening. I love that Glenn always introduces me to great new music. This time around it was Jim Noir & Kings of Convenience. Thanks Glenn for making the trip- We love you! Check out the side bar that has links to his cute girls, Shailey & Emma's, Japanese commercials. As I took these he said, "Oh no, these are going on the blog aren't they?" I couldn't disapoint you.




I just had to add this one because it's so cute. They are such great buddies.

5 comments:

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

I love the fact that Brody is ringing his bells and singing so outwardly and then when the spanish starts, he comes to a dead stop!!! That is hilarious. We love you Brody.
p.s. Hope he's feeling better today than he was on Sunday. Chad told me.....poor little man!

Alaina said...

I love your header pic! Happy New Year.

Mandy said...

VERY CUTE PICS AND VIDEO!! Brody is quite a character! I hope he's feeling better too. OH and can you tell me what website you go to to get your blogs background again?

Mad Queen said...

Holy cow, who is that HOT guy in the RED pajamas?? Is he TAKEN? UNAVAILABLE? Sign me up! And hey, I wish I was there to hang out, eat, play fun music and watch LOST. Those are the best times ever! Not to mention Karoke. I had fun when we did that at your house. Lets make summer plans to get together. Oh, and you are sweet to put in a plug for your nieces commercials... fun!

Love you.

Mad Queen said...

Okay, now I just got the Brody choir video to work now. You are right, it is a TOTAL flashback... hilarious. My favorite is your comment about him not singing and pausing now and then to look at you smile and give you a thumbs up... that is hilarious! Totally something Jonas would do. They are truly cousins. Squeeze him for his Aunt Tracey.