Thursday, May 31, 2007

Chunka Monka



I just have to share because it's so funny. Brody had a Doctor appt. today. He did great, even with the shot. He was more brave than I am with shots. I am very impressed with him. The doctor told me that his speach is really advanced and even the way he interacts. Yeah- that's my boy!
But the best part was weighing Tate. It's been awhile since his last check up and I wondered how big he was getting. So, Brody at almost 3 &1/2 weighs 34lbs and Chubba Tate at 17 months is 31 LBS!!! I'm not really suprised, my arms could have told you that they were about the same, but to know it's true just makes me laugh!
In Tate's defense, Brody was a big baby too and lost it. I don't think Tate will ever be little. He is just a big, tall baby. He is so strong and super fast. We think he's destined to be an athlete!

7 comments:

Sarah Sedgwick Anderson said...

Tate is SO cute! I love his chubbs.

Mike Steph Brooklyn and Carter said...

There's just more of Tate to love! He's going to be passing up his big bro before you know it.

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Okay, I love it! How cute is he? And great job for Brody being so brave at the doctor's. Way to go buddy!

Jamie & Johnny said...

That is great. Trey is a big boy too. I love them chubby.

Cichelli said...

TOO cute. You have such a darling family. When are you coming to Utah?

Into the Wood's said...

These pics are wonderful!! I LOVE them!! ....but where are the videos of Tate walking? ? ? I went to show it to Suzie's daughter and couldn't find them-- did I miss something?

Love you!!!
Mom

Leslie said...

that kid is solid! love the pictures!those boys are so stinkin cute!