Wednesday, January 9, 2008

CHRISTMAS DAY

Really- Still Christmas? I know it was so 2 weeks ago, but we've been out of town . We left the day after Christmas and have spent the last two weeks in Az. I'd hoped to get this posted before we left, but it was too crazy getting ready and I didn't get a chance. So here are a few highlights from the Evans family Christmas. It was a very nice, laid back day.
I've promised myself I'll get the laundry done and the house back in order before I update the rest of the blog. So much has happened, for one thing Tate is now 2! But it will come soon.... back to cleaning for now.



This is pretty much how the day went.
Sorry for the cheesiness of Greg and I- I guess we just get really excited too!

7 comments:

Into the Wood's said...

Cute Christmas jammies on really cute boys! I like how you did the effect of photos-- Is the train the Polar Epress? Love you..Mom

Nunes Family said...

Your little guys jammies are two cute! Looks like they got all they ever wanted. Hope you guys had a great Christmas.

Amanda said...

Mater is Nathan's favorite too. He got everything CARS this Christmas.Glad to see you guys had a great Christmas. Next time you're in AZ you'll have to see me too! :)

Ann Marie said...

Hi, you don't know me. I enjoy reading blogs and somehow have come across yours and I LOVE IT! I was trying to get a Valentine layout and I love yous so much. Do you mind letting me know where you found it? That would be awesome. You can email me at gregannmarie2005@msn.com or leave it here and I'll check back. You also have a darling family. Thanks so much!

Leslie said...

Holy cute background, i love it!! Thats fun to see all your christmas pics. Owen has those reindeer jammies too!!! They are soo cute! I loved seeing you guys and love my cds! Take care of our favorite boys for us!!!

Nate and Lori said...

Thanks Melissa! Your blog background are supre cute too! Its great that you were able to make it out to AZ for 2 weeks. Wasn't it so nice?? Gotta love the weather. Your boys are getting so big!

Mad Queen said...

Okay, I have to laugh... you are apologizing for being late getting the Christmas photos out... and well I just posted mine. I got to do it before February hits... and no my laundry is not done, but my dishes are... does that count? Love the matching jammies...doesn't that just make the Christmas photos? PS love the profile shot of you on Christmas Eve while you are holding Tate... you are a true beauty!